Vincent T. BorstPartner312.380.7586 email@example.com
An accomplished advocate with over three decades of diverse and immersive litigation experience, Vince Borst develops and implements comprehensive strategies designed to achieve optimal outcomes in complex, consequential disputes. Vince’s careful, thorough, and organized approach and problem-solving acumen has led to a long track record of success at the trial and appellate levels in state and federal courts nationwide.
Vince advances his clients' interests and protects their rights in a wide range of matters, including those involving equipment leasing, secured lending, mortgage foreclosures, factoring, and aviation. He has substantial experience counseling clients during all stages of litigation, from pre-suit positioning and investigations through pleadings, discovery, and pre-trial proceedings, to trial and appellate proceedings when appropriate. While always ready to forcefully advocate for his clients in the courtroom, Vince also has extensive experience on the transactional side, drafting equipment lease, factoring, and loan documents on behalf of lessors, factors, secured lenders, and banks.
Vince serves as Vice President, Secretary, and General Counsel for Deutsche Leasing North America, Inc., Deutsche Leasing USA, Inc., Deutsche Leasing Canada (DEL), Inc., and Deutsch Leasing Canada Corp. He also serves as General Counsel to the Illinois Railway Museum.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1986
- Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University, M.B.A., 1982
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (incl. Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Equipment Leasing Finance Association, Member of Legal Committee, 2021-2024
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation and Air & Space Law Forum