- IIT Chicago Kent, College of Law, J.D., 1988, cum laude
- University of Illinois, B.A., 1985, cum laude
- Illinois, 1988
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 1988
- Certified Public Accountant, 1988
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Technion Society
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Estate Planning Council
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Special Needs Alliance
Counsels clients with guidance that will plan for and protect their assets during their lifetime and for their family after the client’s death.
Assists families with planning for disabled adults and children through creating special needs trusts, asset planning and coordination of private and public resources, helping families maximize resources and enhance quality of life for loved ones.
Collaborates with personal injury attorneys, structured settlement professionals, corporate trustees and financial advisors to help develop and implement a comprehensive approach to protecting damage recoveries and/or public benefits for plaintiffs with and without disabilities.
Counsels clients with guidance that will protect their assets during their lifetime and for their family after the client’s death.
Provides tax law services including estate, gift, trust and income tax planning in order to minimize taxes utilizing installment sales, private annuities, deferred payment arrangements, tax-deferred exchanges, qualified personal residence trusts and advanced charitable planning.
Handles real estate, general corporate and business transactional matters, including choosing the proper corporate entity; formation of the corporate entity; drafting and filing articles of incorporation; drafting partnership agreements, LLC operating agreements and corporate by-laws; buying and selling existing businesses; purchasing and leasing assets and real property in conjunction with your business; negotiating, drafting, and executing business contracts; and planning as it relates to tax issues.