For Associate Susan Meyer, there is no such thing as a “minor” client matter. Whether she is shepherding the purchase of a dream home, helping a business grow and expand through the lease or acquisition of additional space, or simply answering a question that keeps a client up at night, Susan is always available and responsive to their needs.
Susan concentrates her practice on transactional matters, including commercial and residential real estate transactions, commercial lending, and general corporate structuring and transactions. Her clients include individuals, small business owners, commercial investors and developers, and lending institutions in transactions and refinances.
With meticulous attention to detail and a holistic approach that considers all aspects of a transaction or issue, Susan also counsels clients on business formation and ongoing business matters, including preparing organizational documentation, operating agreements and by-laws, and amendments and resolutions.
Active in several professional organizations, Susan is a graduate of DePaul University and earned her law degree from DePaul University College of law. When not serving her clients, she likes to spend her time with her husband, son, and German Shepherd, relaxing at home, cooking, baking, and gardening.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- DePaul University, B.A., 2010
- Illinois, 2019
- Chicago Bar Association
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association Real Property Law Committee
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Real Estate Finance Forum
- Represents sellers and purchasers in commercial and residential real estate transaction
- Counsel clients on business formation and ongoing business matters including preparing organizational documentation, preparation of operating agreements and by-laws, amendments and resolutions.
- Represents lending institutions in lending transactions and refinances.