J. Diego Ledesma is an Associate with Latimer LeVay Fyock LLC. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate transactions. His clients include small to mid sized business entities, individuals, and condominium associations. Diego provides comprehensive counsel to his clients in all aspects and stages of a real estate transaction.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Lake Forest College, B.A., 2013
- Illinois, 2017
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Represents sellers and purchasers in commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Negotiates and drafts commercial and residential leases and contracts, including those for retail space and restaurants for landlords and tenants.
- Represents homeowners in mortgage foreclosure actions.