J. Diego Ledesma is an Associate with Latimer LeVay Fyock LLC. He concentrates his practice as a transactional attorney in the areas of commercial and residential real estate transactions and commercial lending. His clients include individuals, small to mid-sized business entities, condominium associations, commercial banks, and other institutional lenders. Diego provides comprehensive counsel to his clients in all aspects and stages of a real estate transaction.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Lake Forest College, B.A., 2013
- Illinois, 2017
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Represents sellers and purchasers in commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Negotiates and drafts commercial and residential leases and contracts, including those for retail space and restaurants for landlords and tenants.
- Represents homeowners in mortgage foreclosure actions.
- Represents commercial banks and lending institutions in commercial loan refinancing and transactions.