Susan Meyer is an Associate with Latimer LeVay Fyock LLC. She concentrates her practice within transactional matters including commercial and residential real estate transactions, commercial lending and general corporate structuring and transactions. Her clients include individuals, small business owners and commercial investors and developers.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2018
- DePaul University, B.A., 2010
- Illinois, 2019
- Chicago Bar Association
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association Real Property Law Committee
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Real Estate Finance Forum
- Represents sellers and purchasers in commercial and residential real estate transaction
- Counsel clients on business formation and ongoing business matters including preparing organizational documentation, preparation of operating agreements and by-laws, amendments and resolutions.
- Represents lending institutions in lending transactions and refinances.